Thursday, March 18, 2010

Beware The Ides Of March...

"Et Tu...Pelosi?"


I swear to God, ladies and Gentlemen, I'm afraid that Speaker Nasty Pelosi would actually kill and eat her children and grandchildren if she believed it would help her in her effort to get the abortion (excuse the pun) they call "healthcare reform" passed in the US House and Senate.

Notice that I absolutely refuse to capitalize the words "healthcare reform," because it's anything but true medical care reform in any shape or form in my opinion.

It's going to screw things up like you won't believe, and I personally am seriously afraid of its affect on my own condition because, in spite of them telling me I'm going to enjoy "improved, lower cost access" and "removal of lifetime caps" and "elimination of pre-existing condition exclusions"...

I actually think that they're going to look at my crappy history over the past 25 years as someone with Genetic Hyper-coagulativity and just decide that the next time my blood trys to turn to the consistency of Jello they'll just buy me a lovely government issue Pine box and wait for Nature to take it's course.

I'd rather take my chances and pay the costs...as giant as they have historically been...under the current system, than have the government come to YOUR house and screw around with YOUR checkbook and change where you and your mother and your kids go to the doctor in the name of giving me ANYTHING for free or at a reduced cost.

It's just that simple...

Unfortunately there is still a large segment of of our population--legal and illegal--which has no problem having the government come to your house and make you pay for my Coumadine and Heparin IV's when I need them.

If and when that happens, I offer my heartfelt apology because I've done everything I can...phone calls and letters and e-mails...to stop this insanity.

Now getting back to my earlier reference to the Poster Child for Progressive Partisan Insanity--Nasty Pelosi.

I further suggest that if, by some miracle, President Obama finally started listening to the American People and took appropriate charge as the top Executive in the Executive Branch of our Constitutional Government, and in the process decided to end his abdication of power in letting Senate and House Democrats write this constantly changing, constantly evolving "invisible bill", that she would lead an uprising similar to the one staged against Caesar in Rome in 41 BC and assassinate his useless "community organizer" butt.

(The FINE PRINT: For those reading this and working with the CIA, the FBI, and/or the Secret Service, take note that I'm not advocating the assassination of an American President nor am I supporting a legislative/judicial/military uprising, I'm just saying that I believe that the egos out there in various elevated office are dangerous and I'd be worried if I were in the mix and stepped out of line...It's probably amazing how far sHrillary Clinton's $1000 high heel can penetrate your skull if she walked by and found you already knocked to the ground...)

Is it just me???

No comments: