Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Government Clocks

Keeping Time According To Idiots In Washington DC...


On a positive note, I love this time of year when the "official" time lets me have daylight past 7PM on my clock.

On a negative note, it totally pisses me off that we've mindlessly let the government take control of stuff like our own methods of tracking the passage of the minutes of our lives and even the beating of our hearts...a rapid pulse being something the government will soon come knocking at our doors complaining about if the Obama/Pelosi/Reid "Health care plan" passes...

The older I get, I just seem to get crazier and more insane by "polite cultural standards" when it comes to my reactions to people in a state capitol or Washington DC telling me what the numbers should be on my clock or what the balance should be in my checkbook.

I guess that I'm just a mean old bastard...and I pride myself in perfecting the standard against which everyone else will be compared.

No comments: