Monday, March 15, 2010

I'm "Extra" Inarticulate

A Pain In The Butt Writes About...What?


Sorry Ladies and Gentlemen, but I've probaby written about 10,000 words here in the past week which on second thought I haven't allowed myself to publish for public consumption on this blog.

It doesn't in the end diminish the value of writing them, it just keeps me from offending the delicate sensibilities of some of my regular readers and family and the occasional random visitor who ends up stopping by.

In my defense, as one of my favorite Authors...Samuel Clemmons once was quoted as saying:

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer..."

Or this one...

"When angry count four; when very angry, swear."

In the end, I know that everything will be OK, and even if it isn't what I want, it will still have to do because after 50 years I've learned that things "are what they are" and life "is what it is..."

Don't worry...I'll probably be back full form within the week after regrouping and re-organizing and re-establishing a new head of steam, and until then...

Regards Y'all

1 comment:

Ed Bonderenka said...

Wow! First Freddy, now you?