Friday, March 19, 2010

Fair Warning...Don't Listen To Anything I Say Or Write Here

Insanity Cubed...


One of the reasons that I write so much here on this blog is because I'd like to think that in a million years a thousand years between now and whenever it is that the Democrats and the United Nations finally take over the Internet and scrub it clean of independent political thought and other content like I deliver that people might trip over my ramblings and remember that there once was a crazy guy named Virgil Raymond Rogers, III, and he not only lived in the late 20th and early 21st century in America, but he also had some interesting things to say every now and then.

Sort of like a self glorifying time capsule left in the electronic ether of what we call "the Internet."

Then there's the satisfaction I get in writing down things which are bothering me and having the ability to come back next week or next month or next year and see if there are any trends to my behavior and personality which have been improved in the process...else lost in time and aging dementia.

I realize each day that I could die in a car wreck or suffer a stroke and spend the rest of my earthly existence laying astride a hospital bed peeing and drooling on myself, but at least as it is right now everyone has five or six years worth of written records of the contents and goings on in my neural synapses on semi-permanent record, and thus be able to determine whether they should celebrate my demise or start a campaign to name a national holiday in my memory.

I guess right now unless I invent a cure for the common cold or cancer, the former is more likely than the later...but I digress...

I'm absolutely losing my mind right now wrestling with ongoing technical issues with my business efforts. Just when I solve one problem...technical or commercial...another one pops up and makes me want to pull what's left of the hair from my ever greying, ever balding head.

Hang on...I'm sitting in front of not one but TWO Laptops and the one I'm not writing on is demanding my attention in the process of installing a "USB to Serial" software driver...


AhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHH...I'll be back later...

MORE at 6:30 AM


I swear that this stupid PLC software is haunted...because once again after doing something as simple as shipping away my only programming cable to another customer and buying a couple of new replacement ones from the manufacturer, now my computers refuse to talk to my control panel.

So now I'm stuck literally within minutes of having everything finished and I can't make the machines speak to each other.

That's it, where's my really BIG Hammer...

No comments: