Tuesday, September 06, 2011

"Country Roads" And Other Stuff

My Absolute Favorite Singer

I've seen James Taylor perhaps a dozen times in person, and my vocal range allows me to do some of his most famous songs in a manner and style similar to his I'm told.

I have a fairly broad range of musical taste but Mr. Taylor and Jimmy Buffet best fit my lifestyle and mindset most of the time, and I'd like to think that if I had pursued music as a profession rather than a hobby I could have been in their company as peers given the chance and having expended a great deal of effort to get there.

That said...YouTUBE gives us a look at a couple of really nice selections this morning for your enjoyment...



Then There is "Fire and Rain" which I do fairly regularly on Karaoke night at our local pub:

No comments: