Friday, September 09, 2011

Obama's Waterloo

God Save the Queen The US of A

I've seen a bunch of crazy crap happen in my lifetime Ladies and Gentlemen.

Heck, I've done a bunch of crazy crap in my lifetime.

Just ask some of the guys and girls I went to high school and college with and they'll tell you so.

But any way...I tried to sit through our so called "President's" speech last night on his "jobs program."

I say "sit through" because before it was over with I was ON MY FEET...

not cheering, but yelling at the TV pacing back and forth bitching and complaining because this guy is so full of crap.

Pat got mad at me and Missy the Turbo Pup went and hid in her crate.

I'm serious Ladies and Gentlemen, if you buy this load of bull hockey being sold by our Chief Executive I have some Ocean front property in Nevada I'd like to make you a good deal on...

No comments: