Thursday, April 28, 2005

This Is Too Good To Miss

Here is the amazing first hand story of the man who pulled Sadam Hussain out of the "rat hole" in Iraq.

"...I told him I was Shiite from the south and was part of the revolution against him in 1991. I said he murdered my uncles and cousins. He imprisoned my father.

"All these years of anger, I couldn't stop. I tried to say the worst things I could. I told him if he were a real man he would have killed himself. I asked him: 'Why are you living in that dirty little hole, you bastard? You are a rat. Your father is a rat.'"

In Arabic, Saddam told Samir to shut up. And when Saddam called him a traitor, an enraged Samir silenced his prisoner with a flurry of quick jabs to the face.

"I punched Saddam in the mouth." "

Go to the link and read the entire story if you will. In light of the uproar of the prison abuse "scandals" and the Democratic left's desire to protect criminals and terrorists, I don't know if I would be telling all of the details like he does in the story.

I wonder if "Chappaquiddick Ted" Kennedy (the human derigable) will chime in looking for a Senate investigation?

No comments: